I have to squeal just a little bit here because that drawer looks awesome!
The final front look isn’t exactly what I wanted because the trim piece I wanted to add interferes with the pull, so I left it off and there probably shouldn’t be quite as big of a gap on that, but even with those things it still looks really good. The nails on the front need to be filled and it needs a bit of paint touch up. Other than that and lining the inside with felt, that drawer is done.
I have all the side pieces cut for all but three of the drawers and still need to cut the bottoms, but I won’t do that until I start to assemble these. I ran out of my glued face material, so I couldn’t finish cutting today. I’ve got another section glued up and drying so it will be ready to go for tomorrow.
When I put together that first one, I discovered that my nail gun really doesn’t work great on these because it is too hard to keep it completely straight and it breaks through the side. I’m going to have to nail these in by hand and I don’t have enough of the right kind of nails, so that means yet another trip to the store.
I’m a little bit giddy at how well this is turning out.