I got the last of my errands today, so I’m now set to be entrenched at home for a while. BG has her dance shoes. I’ve shipped a batch of masks to a friend in need and I have on hand all I need to get some work done on the craft room when the time comes.
Our mayor yet again showed up for the residents of this city and has imposed more restrictions to try and help slow this spread down. It did it’s job in the spring, now the rest of the population needs to get on board so that our local hospitals aren’t being overrun by people that live in areas that don’t have those restrictions.
The new restrictions will also most likely impact what BG’s dance studio will be doing about their classes and Christmas program. I’m hoping to hear from them soon, but as of right now, if nothing changes, she won’t be performing even if they are allowed. I’m not good with anything that is mask optional and Hubby and I agreed and discussed this with her today.
The only remaining open question is MC and what his plans are going to be. He was supposed to try out for his college eSports team over the weekend. If he makes it, he is required to be on campus in their eSports practice area several times a week for multiple hours. I don’t think there are that many members, so I don’t know how or if the new restrictions will impact him. He was originally planning on being home after Thanksgiving and potentially next semester as well if the school gave him permission to not live on campus next semester. We are still waiting to hear on that one.
I’m not a fan of being in limbo, but I do feel much better about where we all are today than I was even just yesterday. I’m ready to hunker down into hermit mode for the winter and I’d love it if all my little chicks were able to do the same.