This is SO not pretty, but… it wasn’t intended to be. I also didn’t get any before pics because that whole thing was a disaster before I started working on this and I wasn’t going to share the nasty.
The two cabinets were originally separate and on crappy plastic legs. They are now connected and have locking wheels.
The benchtop is my old jewelry bench, which is getting built new when I redo the craft space. I made some major modifications, taking down the short tool walls and extended the surface so that there would be a full overhang of the cabinets underneath. The surface is attached to the cabinets so the whole thing can easily be moved when I need to do a bigger project (like the cabinets).
While it is kind of ugly because I really only used scraps or repurposed stuff I already had with the exception of the wheels, it was the absolute perfect project to test out all of my new tools except my router. I think I have a decent handle on most of them now. Even the nail guns!
I has nail gun. I. am. BADASS!!